Jan 11, 2013

Good news/Bad news

I GOT A JOB!!!


I will be working full time with in the coming weeks. As soon as all the details and what all get worked out. But yay! This means I am finally employed!! I will have a salary, benefits and all that goodness!

Bad news is, this cuts into my reading time. But I knew this day would come eventually! And it was good that it came since my mom can only carry me on her insurance for the rest of this year.

So my presence and reading is going to be impacted in the blogging world. But I still intend to read when I can and get back to my own writing.

Not totally sure how my challenges will go this year either, but I am leaving them up for now. Who knows I might be able to do them all still! I was told I might even have down time on this job and there is always my lunch break!

But yay! I'll have a paycheck again--since my current temp part-time job just ended last week. I've been unemployed for a week now. But not anymore!! I'll be able to buy MORE books!





12 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm pretty much on the same boat as you, I need a job and I know as soon as that happens my reading and posting time won't be the same.
    But the good thing is with the money we can get more books we won't read right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting a job! That's wonderful! This will just mean your readers have to cherish the time we have with you more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, hun! I can't wait til I get employed full time too. I'm still working on it, but damn it's hard out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jessica!! I quit my job last Tuesday so I wont be able to buy books for the mean time but more reading time for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congrats! Job = money = more books! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet! congrats on the new job! and yes no doubt it will cut down on reading! Krisha works and is in grad school, and i teach ... so yes i can tell you that it is a struggle to find time to read!!!! no lie, i listen to my kindle's text to speech while i walk the dog or on the way to work... good luck with juggling the two. im sure you will be just fine... not to mention now you have an awesome job to buy you more books! Good luck Jessica ! - Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I'm sure once you get into the swing of things you'll be able to finding a reading, writing, and working schedule that works for you. Hope you enjoy the new job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mega congrats!! Hopefully you can sneak some reading time here and there once you settle into the job too...hehehe. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!