Jan 21, 2013

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Forgiven by Jana Oliver (5 stars)
Foretold by Jana Oliver (5 stars)
Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris (3.5 stars)




Currently Reading:

The Savage Grace by Bree Despain




What I Hope to Start this Week:

 Black Lament by Christina Henry




Other Posts of Interest:





5 comments:

  1. You got a LOT of reading done! I really enjoyed The Dark Divine, how are you enjoying The Savage Grace?

    Here's the link to my It's Monday post...

    http://thparanormalpalace.wordpress.com/2013/01/21/its-monday-what-are-you-reading/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm mesmerized by these covers. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Savage Grace but it's not out here in pb yet. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you liking The Savage Grace?? I loved that book!! You can check out my It's Monday on the blog :)

     Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of the savage grace or black lament. Hope you enjoy both

    Rivie @ Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!