Jan 14, 2013

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London (3.5 stars)
One Bite with a Stranger by Christine Warren (3.5 stars)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer (3 stars)
What a Ghoul Wants by Victoria Laurie (5 stars)
The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa (5 stars)
 
 
 
 
About to Start Reading:
 
    Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout (ARC)




What I Plan to Read this Week:
 
 Forgiven by Jana Oliver
Foretold by Jana Oliver
 
 
 
 
Other Posts of Interest:
 



7 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the Demon Trappers series which I'm sure you'll enjoy. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a very productive week. Looks like you have some good ones coming next too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read London's books. And I can't wait to get Apollyon.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Currently i'm reading Tom Sawyer abroad Because I'm a fan of his adventures! The books you recomend look very interesting, maybe I'll read them soon (:
    I've written a poem, hipe you can read it!!
    http://petiteeloise.blogspot.mx/2013/01/growing-up-is-never-easy-poem.html?m=1
    Xo, E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you read a ton last week! I’m so jealous.
    And you’re reading Apollyon! You’re brave. I’m scared of another evil cliffhanger.
    Forgiven and Foretold….eeeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly enjoyed your reads last week, didn't you?! Good for you. Hope this week is just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did get through a lot of books last week. I am looking forward to reading The Iron Legends and Apollyon. Forgivin and Foretold look very interesting too! I can't wait to see what you think of those two. Old follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!