Jan 18, 2013

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.


Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

This week's question is: Who is your favorite villain from a book?


MY ANSWER: Ooh tough one. Well, since I can't really think of a villain that I actually liked, I'm going to go with what another blogger said and say Ian from the Night Huntress series. True he's not totally villain, but he is as Parajunkee says "an antagonist." And truthfully I love Ian's snark!

OOh I want to amend this answer! Just thought of a bad guy I totally looove! Of course he turns into an anti-hero, but regardless, he was bad! And that is Aubrey from Amelia Atwater-Rhodes' Demon in My View! He was in In the Forests of the Night, but I truly didn't love him til Demon in My View!

 
 

25 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this series yet.. but I love snarky antagonists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the first book of this series so far!
    Thanks for stopping by hun :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read that series, but he sounds awesome! Thanks for stopping by my FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ian is a great antagonist, and I love his snark as well :)

    Thanks for stopping by my my FF post earlier.

    Have a wonderful weekend :) (old follower)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read Nighthuntress. I'll have to check it out. I agree though that sometimes "antagonists" make the best villains. They tend to be more 3-dimensional or anti-hero-ish. Thanks for visiting my blogs. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Ian. He was very funny to read. As a bad guy, he was pretty likable. I haven't heard of your second one though and you seem pretty excited about that one. I will have to check it out. Thank you so much for stopping by my FF. Old Follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea who those villains are but I'd love to find out.

    Have a nice weekend!

    old follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow-33.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard a lot of Night Huntress series, but don't quite remember hearing the name Ian! Aubrey sounds good too! Nice picks!

    Old follower here! :D

    Thanks for stopping by The Readdicts F&FF post earlier.

    Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe antagonist totally counts! especially snarky ones ;-) Thanks for stopping by my blog this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great answer this week!! Haven't heard of the series but it sounds good :)

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice choices :) Thanks for stopping by the blog, hope to see you around!

    FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read the Night Huntress books yet, but I have read the Amelia Atwater Rhodes books and loved them.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ashamed to say, I still haven't read any of these series, lol. I'm horrible at this, lol. Thanks for stopping by earlier. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haven't heard of your villain. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooh, a demon. Good answer :)

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't read this series but I'll have to check it out :)
    New follower via GFC

    Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry, but I haven't read either book you mentioned so I am not familair with the either of the two villians you chose.
    Thanks for stopping by my FF :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think antagonistic characters are what I like more than straight out villains, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post.
    New follower would appreciate the follow back.

    Many Thanks,
    ~Marie
    Co-Owner/Founder and Blogger of Lunar Haven
    Lunar Haven FF post

    ReplyDelete
  20. Okay, I can totally agree with Ian! :) But I haven't read Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. (yet)

    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't heard of these books or people but they sound like good villain types. Thanks for sharing and visiting my FF. =]

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ack! I haven't read either. I need to add these to my TBR list. I do love a good villain!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog this week! Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I haven't read the series, but I'm pretty sure I'm wired to like ANY character with snark, villan or not.
    Thanks for stopping by!
    old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I haven't read these, but they sound like good choices.

    Thanks for stopping by Book Sojourner.
    old follower

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for stopping by my post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!