Jan 28, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

 The Savage Grace by Bree Despain (4 stars)
Black Lament by Christina Henry (5 stars)
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson (4 stars)




Review that was Posted:

   Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger (ARC) (3.5 stars)




Currently Reading:

House Rules by Chloe Neill




What I Plan to Read this Week:

Weather Witch by Shannon Delany (ARC)




Other Posts of Interest:




10 comments:

  1. Looks like an exciting mix!

    Old follower :)

    Here my It's Monday! -

    RobynLeanne @ Fairytales and Folklore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy buckets you had a great week! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have had and going to have a great week of reading. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the covers to all of the books. I was especially interested in Etiquette and Espionage, but probably won't move it up on the list..
    Here's what I'm reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful assortment of books. I have The Name of the Star on my TBR mountain. I really do hope to get to it one day but have a bunch of review books in my near future. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to read Savage Grace. I keep finding other books to put in front of it. Did you like how the series ended?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you liking House Rules? Seems interesting

    Rivie @ Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Etiquette and Espionage looks awesome! I'm going to go check out that review right now :) And the weather witch looks like something I would read!

    -Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to catch up with Chicagoland Vampire series. I still haven't read book 6 yet. Happy reading! :)

    Becky @ A Reader’s Devotion

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!