Jan 16, 2013

Cover Copy Reveal--Soulless: The Manga, Vol. 3

Quitting her husband's house and moving back in with her horrible family, Lady Maccon becomes the scandal of the London season. Queen Victoria dismisses her from the Shadow Council, and the only person who can explain anything, Lord Akeldama, unexpectedly leaves town. To top it all off, Alexia is attacked by homicidal mechanical ladybugs, indicating, as only ladybugs can, the fact that all of London's vampires are now very much interested in seeing Alexia quite thoroughly dead.While Lord Maccon elects to get progressively more inebriated and Professor Lyall desperately tries to hold the Woolsey werewolf pack together, Alexia flees England for Italy in search of the mysterious Templars. Only they know enough about the preternatural to explain her increasingly inconvenient condition, but they may be worse than the vampires -- and they're armed with pesto.


Very behind on my graphic novel stack, I still have to read the first two manga volumes in this series! Luckily, I have read the entire book series, so at least I know what the storyline is! These covers are just awesome though!



Soulless: The Manga, Volume 3 releases November 2013*


*According to Gail's blog post! Thinking Goodreads has the old date.





2 comments:

  1. I'm really loving the covers for this series, too. While I've read the first volume, I've yet to read the second volume even though it's sitting on my bookshelf. I'm happy to hear that volume 3 will be released in November of this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cover! But I think the second is still my favorite =) I've really enjoyed this series and I can't wait for the next one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!