Jan 15, 2013

ARGHHH!



I am getting so fed up with Blogger lately!! It seems like once a week I sign on, go to my dashboard and it never fully loads! I don't get to see all the blogs I follow and the posts. This is how I check blogs and what all!

And no matter how many times I refresh the page, sign out then in. I can't get any results like I normally do! Then Blogger even has the nerve to pop up with this generic post saying how to follow blogs! Seriously?!

What bugs me is that I submit this problem to Blogger all the time. Never get a response and obviously I am not seeing permanent results! 

So if you don't see me visiting like I usually do with the memes and what all, that's the reason. Going to try refreshing the page some more, but if this keeps up, I will be taking a break for few more hours before trying again.

So irritating!!


EDIT: After over thirty minutes of constant restarting and refreshing and clearing out my cash and then restarting and refreshing again and again...I finally got my dashboard to cooperate. Makes me scared to leave it though!




4 comments:

  1. I've been having the same issues! I had to refresh like 30 times yesterday to even see the blogs I follow..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was having the same problem to I tried using a different browser. It happens a lot more in IE that in Opera. So I use Opera each time I check my dashboard now and I haven't had any more problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happens to me too. I just don't bother anymore. I'm too busy to even check my dashboard once a week.

    *cache

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same problem right before I took my blogging vacation. I got fed up with it and when I decided to pick blogging back up this morning I moved my blog to wordpress so it wouldn't be an issue anymore. Blogging should be fun and NOT a headache.

    Hope you'll drop by the new place :)

    http://thparanormalpalace.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!