Jan 5, 2013

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.


Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.

2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.

3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)

4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: Favorite Covers of Upcoming 2013 Books! {So Far}


*in no particular order



  TWICE TEMPTED
by Jeaniene Frost

I really like this one a lot! The flames, Vlad, the bat, Vlad! Of course as Jeaniene commented, it's really not Vlad like because he wouldn't be walking around without his shirt. But still, you gotta admire this cover!



WEATHER WITCH
by Shannon Delany

 Is it any wonder that I love this cover? I fell in love with Shannon's 13 to Life cover and her new series to release in June is just as awesome! I guess I am a sucker for shades of blue and black! ;)



DEAD EVER AFTER
by Charlaine Harris

  I still need to read the current Sookie book, but I kind of like this cover. It's busy, true. But there's a lot going on so I feel like this book will really end with a bang for Sookie! Definitely wondering why all her shifter boyfriends are around. Really need to read the latest book I suppose!



WITH ALL MY SOUL
by Rachel Vincent

 Rachel's covers have been pretty awesome for this series! I really like this one. It seems fitting that since it is the last novel that Kaylee looks...celestial? Not sure what word to describe her as. But the color of her dress is just gorgeous and I cannot wait to read this one!




ANTIGODDESS
by Kendare Blake

This one is simple, yet looks very cool! I loooved Anna and still need to read the sequel but I am pretty confident that this one will be just as awesome!





5 comments:

  1. Those are some awesome covers. Twice Tempted - definitely HOT!!!! With All My Soul and Antigoddess also look very interesting. I think I might go and do some research into these books.
    Thanks for sharing :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost put All My Soul on mine and the new Sookie cover looks awesome. The other ones are great picks - Twice Tempted? Yeah, it'd be hard not to find that one beautiful. Thank you for stopping by my Top 5. Old Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the covers of Rachel vincent's series. And All My Soul is amazing! I haven't read the series yet. I need to find time to get started since I have the first volume!

    Ning @ DABR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! With All my Soul is on my top 5, too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!