Sep 22, 2013

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


Got quite a few ebooks this week! Here's what I bought:


 Shade of a Vampire by Belle Forrest
Requiem for the Dead by Kelly Meding
Unchained by J. Lynn
Saved at Sunrise by C.C. Hunter


Real book I bought:

 The Wicked Within by Kelly Keaton


Then for review from the authors:

Cursed by S.J. Harper


What did you get?



11 comments:

  1. ooh, I have the first book of C.C. Hunter's books and I'm so excited to read them!

    Hope you enjoy all your books,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH, the Wicked Within looks good! I liked A Shade of Vampire.
    Have a good week!

    Weekly Wrap Up + STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some nice book there :) Here's mine http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/library-loot-and-some-surprise-freebies.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cursed and Requiem for the Dead have awesome covers. I see lots of good books in your haul this week. Awesome job. I got Unchained as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the first book in the Darkness Becomes her series.. I have yet to pick it up but I hope you enjoy the sequel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice books!!! I haven't heard of many of those :D Hope you love them <3
    Happy reading
    Jackie

    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. A nice haul Jessica! I am excited about Saved at Sunrise, I love that this book is about snarky Della.

    I hope you enjoy all of your books this week :)

    Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul! I got Unchained too. Glad you got your internet back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul Jessica! Hope you enjoy your reads!

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. the bella forrest is nice! I bought Cursed and I can't wait to receive it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!