Sep 24, 2013

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read

2. Open to a page

3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE

4. Name the title, author, etc.

"I ignore his howls of protest, snapping the cuffs through a metal bar I've had installed on the door of the Jag for just this purpose. Once I get him to SDPD, he'll catch on. Now I'm just disappointed I didn't get to have any fun after all." p 26














TITLE: Blood Bond
AUTHOR: Jeanne C. Stein

PUBLISHER: Ace
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: August 27, 2013






Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.


This week's topic is: Top Ten Best Sequels Ever


*in no particular order

1. ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE
by Jeaniene Frost
Does this need explaining?


2. TWICE TEMPTED
by Jeaniene Frost
 


3. MAGIC STUDY
by Maria V. Snyder


4. THE IRON TRAITOR
by Julie Kagawa
Just read this last week and it was awesome! So ready for book 3!


5. GIRL OF NIGHTMARES
by Kendare Blake



6. STOLEN
by Kelley Armstrong


7. SCENT OF MAGIC
by Maria V. Snyder




8. TWICE DEAD
by Kalayna Price




9. BLOODFEVER
by Karen Marie Moning




10. OUTSIDE IN
by Maria V. Snyder











26 comments:

  1. Nice teaser, I'm intrigued! Also, what a cool cover!

    Thanks for stopping by, Jessica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the same type of books you do and enjoy your blog. Here is my TT: http://andreareadsandreviews.blogspot.com/2013/09/teaser-tuesdays-92413.html or http://reviewbooksandmore.com/2013/09/24/tuesday-teaser-92413/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - we must be urban fantasy soul sisters. I am in love with your list, and agree with every single choice. I'm a huge MVS fan and am counting down the days until I can read the next Healer book. And One Foot In The Grave... no explaination needed. Just two words. CHAPTER 32.

    New follower!

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of the sequels on your list, but I definitely need to. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I have got to read The Iron Traitor soon! Love that series to pieces! Great list

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! I really love the cover of that book. And great list, too! I've seen Girl of Nightmares on several lists this week and it makes me oh-so-happy because I'm planning to read it next month. Getting excited over here! Now that I'm conquering Cassandra Clare, I really need to read me some Julie Kagawa next! :D Thanks for stopping by my blog, Jessica! :D

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohmygoodness, I haven't read a single one of these books you have listed! 0_0 Apparently our reading tastes are a bit different. LOL I'm glad you enjoyed them all!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blood Bond sounds good. I haven't started this series yet. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm considering reading Girl of Nightmares this October for Halloween! I'm super excited to get to it since I loved Anna! Great picks!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a feeling her idea of fun and most peoples' is completely different, LOL. Hope you enjoy(ed) the book! My teaser: Oliver Twist

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to start reading Karen's series! Great picks!

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list!! Outside In looks awesome.

    My TTT 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haven't heard of this before but it sounds good. Love your first 2 best sequels ever. They would definitely be top of my list if I had one.

    Thanks for stopping by my TT :0)
    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm reading Iron Traitor right now and loving it. Great list!

    My TTT

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haven't read that Armstrong book yet, but I should. I love her work. Thanks for stopping by my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your list!!

    New GFC follower as well, Awesome blog!!

    Sarah from http://theultimatebookworm23.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great tease. Blood Bond sounds good. And I have read 6 of your top 10!! Whoo hoo!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the tease! It's not one that I've read. Great choices also on the sequels. I haven't gotten to Iron Traitor yet, but I really would like to. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great list! I love Maria V. Snyder! Also, I really need to get to the iron traitor...so far behind in the in iron fey series though :( thanks for stopping by earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice tease. Shame they didn't get to have any fun though.
    Thanks for stopping by my TT.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Maria V. Snyder is amazing- it's awesome how you have two of her books on your list! Thanks again for stopping by my TTT post :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. :/ I've only read the first book in your top ten. I need to read more.

    Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great teaser and great picks as well!

    Thank you for stopping by my post earlier and I'm sorry to be stopping by back so late.

    Happy reading!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  24. I still need to read Girl of Nightmares. I loved Anna Dressed in Blood... I am glad you liked the final instalment of it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!