Sep 2, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

The Damsel and the Daggerman by Delilah S. Dawson (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Cold Blooded by Amanda Carlson (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Hourglass by Myra McEntire (4.5 stars)
Chimera by Kelly Meding (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan (3 stars)




Review That Was Posted:

Soul Kissed by Erin Kellison (4.5 stars)




What I Plan to Start Reading VERY Soon:

 Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout




What I Will Try to Read this Week:

Enchanted by Alethea Kontis



Other Posts of Interest:





8 comments:

  1. I just finished a good book and now it's hard for me to choose my next one! Hope you find a good read or two in your pile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a wonderful week. I want to read so many of the books you list. I have been seeing Origin all around the blogs I follow. I need to catch up on that series. Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reading week. I've had Hourglass sitting on my shelf for awhile now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great readingweek you've had! I love the covers of all the books, especially "Enchanted". It's absolutely on my readinglist :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, what a lot of great-looking books on your list today! I have several on my TBR list as well. I hope this week will be filled with amazing reads as well, Jessica :)

    Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, Jess I LOVE the look of Enchanted. It's sounds so fricken sweet and just enthralling. I hope you get a chance to read it because I'd love to hear your thoughts!

    - Allie @ Little Birdie Books

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!