Sep 29, 2013

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



I had a GREAT week of book getting!! B&N finally had a great sale for Members. Instead of an extra 10% with our membership on items, it was 20%!! So I bought a few books I otherwise would have waited for as bday gifts instead!!

Here's what I bought/received from previous ordering:


Infinityglass by Myra McEntire
Quick Fix by Linda Grimes
Briar Rose by Jana Oliver


Then keeper copies that I bought of books I already own, but these are newly redesigned cover versions that I've been buying earlier, so I'm just adding to the other ones!

Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder
Chasing the Shadows by Keri Arthur


Then for review from Netgalley via the publishers I got:

Taste of Darkness by Maria V. Snyder (ARC)


Then some other goodies that I got this week were some jewelry items that I bought on Etsy!

Okay, the picture got a little blurry. Sorry about that!! The one to the left is a hematite cameo with a black rose! I thought it was pretty cool!! I also got a clear drop gem necklace with a face scroll thingy at the base as well! These I bought from Robin Hood Couture!


Here's a closer up pic!
 
Then I stumbled upon this shop in a weird way. I was searching for something...I think Halloween related jewelry and was just scrolling through LOTS of stuff and then I cam across something at this shop...which then led me to buying this one! It's a simple necklace really with this red cameo-like charm! I thought it was pretty cool and ended up buying it! This was from Emilina Ballerina!

And then I got this bracelet that I won in Jana Oliver's contest for the release of Briar Rose!! Was so happy to have won something from that!!

The charm bracelet's on the bottom and it has a variety of fairy tale charms like a castle, a shoe, a carriage. It's cute! 


And that was my fabulous haul this week! What did you get?





14 comments:

  1. You got some great books and stuff this week. I hope you enjoy all of it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huuuuge Maria V Snyder fan! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. I love the charm bracelets. They are very pretty. I still have to read In A Fix. Hoping to read it soon. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking at Briar Rose, really need to read that soon. I love anything cameo, I bought this gorgeous black and cream lily one, at a market a month back and lost it at a concert last week. :( I'm going to look on etsy now! :)

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, love the jewelry! i'm intrigued by briar rose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jewelry and I need to read Quick Fix too! Have a lovely week Jessica:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh!! Loving all that jewelry <3
    Happy reading
    Jackie

    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty jewelry. YAY books. I quite enjoyed Hourglass and need to read the other two. Hadn't heard of these other titles. Hope you enjoy all your loot this week. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I really need to read Hourglass I've heard great things about this series. Enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like some great books, I haven't heard of most of them. :) I need to read the Hourglass series. I have just not gotten around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome haul!! So much jewelry!! Have an awesome read!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul! Love the jewelry. :D

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. your necklaces are awesome! I also loved quick fix! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm very interested in Briar rose. The jewelry is pretty! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!