Sep 15, 2013

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


Gotta be quick, I have limited time!







For review I FINALLY got:




The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa (ARC)


Thanks Netgalley & Harlequin TEEN!


Then in the mail came:

Antigoddess by Kendare Blake


And that's may haul this week! Hoping to have internet again soon!



9 comments:

  1. I hate when the Internet is down. So aggravating. Anti-Goddess was very good. Also Iron Traitor looks really good. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just read Anna Dressed in Blood and I loved it! :) I hope you enjoy Anti-Goddess and I look forward to your review! :)

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read The Anti-Goddess, Great books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got The Iron Traitor a while ago...I REALLY NEED TO GET TO READING IT!! O.O Like seriously. Lol. Hope you love them all!!
    Happy reading :D
    Jackie

    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck getting internet back up and running! Congrats on getting The Iron Traitor - I look forward to your review!

    Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely want to read Antigoddess, the premise sounds super cool. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have The Iron Traitor too!! I want to read it soon.... Whoo hoo!

    Here's My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I have Iron traitor too, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!