Sep 23, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

 Grave Memory by Kalayna Price (4.5 stars)
Insurgent by Veronica Roth (5 stars)
The Transfer by Veronica Roth (5 stars)
The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa (ARC)--Review to come at a later date



Review that was Posted:

Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter (ARC) (5 stars)



Currently Reading:

Tarnished and Torn by Juliet Blackwell



What I Plan to Read this Week:

Blood Bond by Jeanne C. Stein
Cursed by S.J. Harper



Other Posts of Interest:




7 comments:

  1. Insurgent, The Transfer and The Iron Traitor are still on my TBR mountain. I really have to fit them all in soon. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your week...love the covers.

    THANKS for stopping by my blog.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iron Traitor is going right on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like good stuff, I like the cover of Insurgent. I need to read those one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice books you have there! Hope you enjoy them all ;)

    xoxo, Mariam @Book-A-Holic

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're reading a mystery! Do you like it? We usually read totally different genres (although I have a couple of paranormal series that I love).

    Thanks for hopping in at Jane Reads!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!