Sep 4, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.



Nalini Singh, the New York Times bestselling “alpha author of paranormal romance” (Booklist) returns to an immortal world of violent passion and lethal power…on the brink of a deadly archangelic war.

Angels are falling from the sky in New York, struck down by a vicious, unknown force.

Vampires are dying impossibly of disease.

Guild hunter Elena Deveraux and the Archangel Raphael must discover the source of the wave of death before it engulfs their city and their people, leaving New York a ruin and Raphael’s Tower under siege by enemy archangels.

Yet even as they fight desperately to save the city, an even darker force is stirring, its chill eyes trained on New York…and on Raphael. Rivers of crimson and nightmares given flesh, the world will never again be the same…


Yes! So excited to see Elena and Raphael again!!

TITLE: Archangel's Legion
AUTHOR: Nalini Singh

PUBLISHER: Jove
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: October 29, 2013




As the mortal world slowly slips into chaos of the godly kind, Alexandria Andros must overcome a stunning defeat that has left her shaken and in doubt of their ability to end this war once and for all.

And with all the obstacles between Alex and her happily-ever-after with the swoonworthy Aiden St. Delphi, they must now trust a deadly foe as they travel deep into the Underworld to release one of the most dangerous gods of all time.

In the stunning, action-packed climax to the bestselling Covenant Series, Alex must face a terrible choice: the destruction of everything and everyone she holds dear… or the end of herself.





So excited for this one as well! Bummed about the no-ARC rule since I've been reading this series as ARCs, but oh well!

TITLE: Sentinel
AUTHOR: Jennifer L. Armentrout

PUBLISHER: Spencer Hill Press
GENRE: Paranormal YA
RELEASE DATE: November 2, 2013




32 comments:

  1. These look really good. I hope you enjoy them when you get them.

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! YES! YES! Both awesome choices!! I love both authors and the Guild hunter series is one of my fav's!! I have not started the Covenant series yet... but only because I haven't had the time to squeeze it in!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the covers for the Covenant series! Especially this one, it's just so classy. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both sound great! Haven't read that series from Jennifer yet, but I hope to do it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying to read Sentinel. I need my Aiden. But then again I'm sad to finish that series. I haven't heard of the second one but sounds really great. Great picks :)

    Tanja @ Ja Ĩitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  6. a HUGE yes to archangel's legion! i LOVE nalini singh!!! i was lucky enough to get an ARC of that one and i'm dying to devour it but i'm stopping myself since it's not a while yet and i have a bunch of other reviews books that needs my attention first. sigh.

    hope you can stop by my WoW.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice picks! I've heard great things about both series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would you believe that I have never read anything by Jennifer L. Armentrout?? I need to remedy that, and soon! Great picks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome picks! I am soooo excited for both of these books.

    Happy reading :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently read Half Blood and I have Pure to read! Can't believe this series is coming to an end. Anyway. Great picks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really want sentinel too Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am dying for Sentinel! I need that book so badly. Great picks.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great picks. Thanks for stopping by Wandering Librarians!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome picks!

    Have a great week :)

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-63-thornhill.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sentinel!!!!! So excited! I love Jennifer L. Armentrout books :) Check out my WoW at www.myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

  16. Great picks! I'm really excited for both these releases especially Archangel's Legion. I can't wait for from Elena's POV again.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heard a lot of things about both of these authors but have yet to read them myself! Hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are both cool picks, Jessica thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome picks! Thanks for sharing! :)

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesda-biggest-flirts/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't read that Armentrout series yet - looks like I need to branch out! Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sentinel comes out on my birthday and I'm sooooooo excited for it! I'm going to her signing on that day and Houston and I couldn't be more happy to meet her!

    So many great books!
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  22. I also can't wait for Sentinel! So I can finally start the Covenant series! I figured since I hadn't started any of them just yet I might as well wait until the series concludes!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cool cool! I haven't read the Covenant series yet, but I hope you love Sentinel! :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  24. My fellow blogger is currently a huge Nalini Singh fan so I'll let her know about this. Great choice, Jessica! Thanks for stopping by my post earlier.

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  25. This sounds so awesome! Great picks!
    Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like how kick-ass the girl looks on Nalini Singh's book :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ugh! I still need to read Appolyon, then Sentinel when it comes out :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I haven't heard of the first, but I'm definitely looking forward to Sentinel!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I keep saying I'm going to read a Jennifer L. Armentrout book, but I haven't yet. I feel so behind. Thanks for visiting my WoW.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!