Sep 22, 2013

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.


Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: FAVORITE BOOK SERIES (ANY GENRE)


*in no particular order


THE MEDIATOR

The long ago Jenny Carroll aka Meg Cabot series! This was a fave because it was one of the few Paranormal YA series there was before the genre existed!! And now Meg's says she's working on a book 7!! Yay!



THE HOLLOWS

Looove this series! This was one of the first "adult" series I read and I've been loving it ever since!



SHIFTERS

I remember how skeptical I was of this one. It was in the romance section, but yet, three of my favorite authors had blurbs or whatever on the cover, so I gave it a shot. LOVED it! The series was awesome and yet Faythe was definitely one of those heroines you wanted to throttle...but still the series as a whole was so emotional and intense for me that it will always be a fave!



WOMEN OF THE OTHERWORLD

Gotta mention this one! Loooved every book 1-13! It was incredible! It also kind of gave me the assurance that it's possible to write a series with different heroines each time!



HARRY POTTER

And of course I had to save a spot for good ol Harry! These books rocked!



1 comment:

  1. Love!!! Rachel Morgan, HP, Women of the Otherworld, Shifters!! love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!