Jun 23, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:

Spellcaster by Cara Lynn Shultz (5 stars)
Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Stone Guardian by Danielle Monsch (4 stars)
Stone Embrace by Danielle Monsch (4 stars)*
Darksider by Erin Kellison (5 stars)*
Captured by S.J. Harper (5 stars)*
Queen of Hearts by Kristen Painter (ARC)*--Review to come later this morning

*These were all short reads, like novellas! So they were rather quick. I'd say combined all them and it was about another novel's length! So It's not like I read a WHOLE lot! ;)



About to Start Reading:

Dark Metropolis by Jaclyn Dolamore (ARC)



What I Plan to Read this Week:

The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness



Other Posts of Interest:





 

9 comments:

  1. Dark Metropolis looks good. And I can't wait to hear your thoughts on The Beautiful Ashes and A Discovery of Witches. (I've had ADoW sitting on my bookshelf since it released! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Dark Metropolis, and I hope you do too! I just finished Dissonance by Erica O'Rourke, and I'm now reading Solving for Ex by LeighAnn Kopans!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice assortment of books. I liked both Dark Metropolis and A Discovery of Witches. I hope you do too. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You read so many books this week! Congrats! I am trying to read more. Slowly working!

    I have A Discovery of Witches on my TBR. I look forward to your thoughts on it!

    Thanks for sharing & enjoy your books that you're gonna reads! :)

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking forward to The Beautiful Ashes. I read a few novellas last week too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read Discovery of Witches, love that book! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been busy! Discovery of Witches is on my perpetual TBR pile. One of these days... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been a very prolific reader :D I especially like the cover of "A Discovery of Witches"

    Thanks for stopping by my post earlier this week, hope you've had a good week of reading!

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!