Dec 11, 2014

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.


Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



This week's question is: Do you have a favourite place to read? via Liberamans



MY ANSWER: Uh...not really. I can read pretty much anywhere! Though it is harder if there are too many distractions such as a lot of noisy people!

If anywhere I would say it's my bed! When I was not in classes back in the day, I would lounge on my bed and read! It was comfy! I wouldn't fall asleep either...unless I was sick or just super tired then I would read a chapter or two then take a little cap nap! LOL!





13 comments:

  1. I LOVE reading on my bed or couch!! SUPER COMFY!! ;P (I kind of get super sleepy when I read on the bed, though... haha. Especially if it's late at night!) Though, I usually carry around a book EVERYWHERE with me, so I can read read pretty much anywhere, including while climbing the stairs! :D

    Great post!
    ~Fari @ My Little Corner For Books
    PS Following you viz Bloglovin', wanna follow back? Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually read on the couch. I will read while the Mr watches his shows.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I've never understood how people (my parents) just fall asleep whenever they try to read! I can read in bed for hours... which has gotten me in trouble a time or two.

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can mostly be seen cozy on my bed reading away! It's so comfortable.. :)

    Old follower


    My FF
    -Njkinny @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sometimes read in bed, although I'm the type of person who tends to fall asleep if my reading spot is too comfortable.

    Old GFC follower, new bloglovin' follower :)
    Here's my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same way. I can stay up half the night reading without falling asleep. I have to discipline myself to stop reading and go to sleep so I can wake up for work. LOL. Happy Friday, Jessica! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think my favorite places to read are my couch and on the train. I like teh train because I know I have at least 30 minutes of uninterrupted reading time. I hate reading at life public spaces like schools or cafes, I'm so distractable.

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading under my comfy blankets is another one of my favorites too!
    Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Catnaps are the best!

    New GFC follower :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm good at reading anywhere too. I'm so busy with kids and school that I have to take what I can get haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm exactly the same, reading before going to bed definitely counts. Thanks for stopping by my blog today :D Old Follower(:

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can read everywhere too. I'd forget my keys first before forgetting to leave the house without a book, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!