Dec 25, 2014

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.


Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



This week's question is: What books did you give other people this holiday season? – via AlisonCanRead.com 


MY ANSWER: EEP! I just wrapped my friend's present last week and we were supposed to exchange then too, but had to reschedule, so I'm trying to remember what I put in her box!

I think I gave her:

First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones
Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

And 4/5 of those puppies were SIGNED! I can't remember if I gave her one more book or not...and her gift's already wrapped and I ain't undoing it! LOL!

Then I also gifted my TBTBSanta person:

 Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
The Glass Casket by McCormick Templeman
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

And two of those puppies were signed! It was funny, cause I planned on giving her three, then when I ordered The Queen of the Tearling for myself, I ended up with 2 copies and that was on her list and then when I went to see Julie Kagawa, she had the first book on her wishlist and I couldn't help but buy that one for her too! I had the other two on my giveaway shelf to give her, so that's how I ended up giving her 5 from the 2-3 book gifting I signed up for! LOL!

EDIT:

I also got my niece a copy of Wizard of Oz and a Frozen book that has her name in the story.

 
I got my little cousin a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse book with his name in the story.



And I got my mom Heat Wave by Richard Castle since she loves the show so much! 






10 comments:

  1. Wow so many and they're signed!! Lucky people!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such awesome gifts! Over half of those books I absolutely love – great picks ;) Thanks for stopping by!

    Old Follower
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really digging First Grave on the Right. I think it's just cover love, but we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome gifts! I love The Body Finder series. Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old Follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Merry Christmas!

    Oh, there're so amazing books! Though, the only I have read is Opposition, which I loved so much!! I also love Castle but didn't know there were books about it, that's so awesome. I should have imagine that!

    New Follower! Here's my #FF

    Giova @ Corazones Literarios

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to read so many of these! Your giftees are very lucky! :) Old follower!

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great presents! I'm sure they loved them I know I would have.
    New GFC and Bloglovin' follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. lucky friend! :) I don't typically give adults books because I don't trust my book instinct for other people haha http://www.thebookcove.com/2014/12/what-is-feature-and-follow-f-is-weekly.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, those are amazing books to gift people!! I just picked up The Glass Casket which I had been wanting for forever with Christmas money, hee hee. I bought my daughter comic books and manga - those were her big requests this year. She knows I have pretty much every YA book imaginable already, lol.
    Old follower :)
    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!