Dec 2, 2014

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/
Here are the rules:
 
1. Grab your current read      
 
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc


"This couldn't be real. Werecat strays were always slugging it out in territorial disputes and dominance challenges, but the most dangerous thing I'd ever encountered in the human/college world was my Chemistry professor's hardline no-late-work policy." Kindle loc. 7%













TITLE: Hunt
AUTHOR: Rachel Vincent

PUBLISHER: Smashwords Edition
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: October 20, 2014





Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.



This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015


*in no particular order


1. Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout--definitely my #1!! Dying to see how it all ends after that revelation and naturally to see who Layla chooses!
2. The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent--yay! Another new YA read from Rachel Vincent! Just so excited for this one!
3. Menagerie by Rachel Vincent--pretty much the exact same thing I said above buy sub adult for YA!


4. End of Days by Susan Ee--sooo can't wait to see how this series ends!
5. Burned by Karen Marie Moning--granted I need to read Iced, but still looking forward to this one so I can finally read Iced!
6. Bound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost--yay a Vlad book!! And it's not the last book!


7. Alice by Christina Henry--sooo can't wait for Christina's new series! Another twist to the Alice story!!
8. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas--soooo ready for a different twist to B&B! Especially since I couldn't get into ToG series!
9. Rogue by Julie Kagawa--oh yes! Can't wait to read this one! Read the first as an ARC so my wait is killing me!


10. No Ghouls Allowed by Victoria Laurie--still behind in her other series, just by the 1 book, but loooove this series! Despite always being behind on all my series, I still always get excited for the next release!






24 comments:

  1. Great list! I can't wait for the new Vlad book, too, as well as the new Rachel Vincent's books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Hunt teaser, you are a gal after my own shifter heart!

    I am waiting for your top there as well.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice teaser and Bound By Flames looks good.
    Here's my teaser
    http://www.lovebitessilkties.co.uk/2014/12/teasertuesday-bookoftheweek-spanked-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fun comparison between slugging it out and no late work. LOL I'm liking your list too:)
    Here's my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/12/02/teaser-tuesdays-90-come-along-with-me/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I can't wait for A Court of Thorns and Roses, I need that book already. I still need to read Talon, I'm hoping to get it for Christmas. 2015 is going to be a great year for books. I hope you enjoy them all when you finally get to read them :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking forward to Burned and Bound By Flames too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, yes, yes! I really looking forward to KMM, Rachel Vincent, and Jeaniene Frost too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachel Vincent has a smashwords title? I wasn't aware of that!

    WHAT IS THAT ALICE BOOKS, OMG! I love ALL retellings so I'll be sure to check that one out. I'm not familiar with the author either.

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun teaser. I can't wait until the jeaniene frost is out. Mine: The Heart of Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES! Totally excited for ACoTaR too! I'm not sure about Rogue yet since I still haven't read Talon, but I'm hoping to do that in the next couple months. :) Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you will have to let me know how the hunt is, coz i love that author.

    heres mine
    http://satinsbookishcorner.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't believe I've ever heard of "werecats." Could be interesting!
    My Tuesday post features TRAIL MIX.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still have The Hunt on my Kindle. I need to take time to read it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm also a little afraid of the Sarah Maas book even though her first series was well loved. I do hope you enjoy it though. Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Stars Never Rise and Alice look really good! I still need to read Talon too! I was looking at it yesterday - such a gorgeous book! Thanks for stopping by my blog today :)

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interesting tease. I haven't read a shape-shifter book for a while. Might check this one out.

    Thanks for stopping by my Tease.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A Court of Thorns and Roses has been on many lists...makes me really want to know what I'm missing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha, love the tease!! This books new to me. I'll have to check it out!

    Thanks for stopping by my TT @ Addicted Readers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice tease, Jessica, and I'm looking forward to several of the books on your Top Tuesday list :)
    Have a great week and happy reading :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh love that list! I cannot wait for Every Last Breath! And A Court of Thorns and Roses sounds amazing too.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great tease Jessica! I need to read this book of Shifter Shorts!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow great list, I am hoping to Marathon the Angelfall books when the 3rd comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm behind with Victoria Laurie's books too :/ I have the books in paperback, and the more recent one have been published in HB first, (and because I'm stubborn) I wait until the paperbacks are released. Unfortunately, that means I'm about three or four books behind :( Definitely need to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!