Apr 5, 2019

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: If you could take the place of any fictional character, who would it be and why? (submitted by Charlotte @ InkBlottings)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Oh wow. There are SO many that I would want to choose! It's hard to pick just one!

I guess if I had to pick one, I'd have to go back to the very beginning and choose Jessica from Demon in My View!
 
We all fall in love with particular characters or relate to others, I totally related to Jessica and not just because we share the same name. She was kind of quiet, perhaps loner-ish. She was a published writer of vampire novels and then she learns that the characters she wrote about were very real indeed! So yeah, I'd totally want to be her...among a long laundry list's worth of other characters! But I will be good for once and stick to just one pick! Lol!








3 comments:

  1. It can be hard to pick a fictional character to take the place of. :) But Jessica does seem to have a quite interesting life. Not every writer gets the chance to met her/his vampire book characters.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know your pick.

    Thanks for sharing and for ALWAYS visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that sounds like a fun premise!! I am totally going to look into it thanks for the suggestion! Have a fantastic weekend Jessica. :D

    My Book Blogger Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!