Apr 7, 2019

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Another meh week. Friday at work was too crazy. I am just glad that day is long behind me. Wednesday was good because I FINALLY got to meet Tahereh Mafi!! It was such a lovely signing. And there were no other incidents like my last signing, so that was nice! Lol. Book wise I got a few good ones! Two of which I am holding off on sharing because I am a dork. I ordered some international copies and they are taking awhile to get here. I want to show them off in all their glory together! Lol.


So here's what I bought:


Wicked Abyss by Kresley Cole--I had heard that this one was a good The Beauty and the Beast retelling and I am all about those kinds of reads. Since I had a coupon I decided to go ahead and buy it!
Defy Me by Tahereh Mafi--the B&N edition with the most needed deleted scene ever!! Totally worth buying!! Lol! And naturally I got it signed on Wednesday! My whole collection is signed and I couldn't be happier!
MYSTERY BOOK--to be shared at a later date
MYSTERY BOOK--to be shared at a later date 



For review I received:

The Evil Queen by Gena Showalter (ARC)--reading this one now and it's pretty intriguing!
Vow of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson (ARC)


THANK YOU Inkyard Press & Henry Holt!!



And that was it for me! What did you all get?









 




13 comments:

  1. Mafi is really lovely. I met her at BEA 2016, and we had a nice chat about Warner. Glad there was something good in your week of meh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a pretty good week. I am glad you enjoyed the signing. I hope to go to more of those once my daughter heads off to college. Enjoy your new books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that you got to see Tahereh Mafi! I look forward to seeing your international copies! :)
    I hope you have a better week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm mystery books what a way to tease...lol. :) Enjoy your reads!

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I need to get my hands on Vow of Thieves!! I LOVE Pearson!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. Defy Me is so pretty! I haven't bought a copy yet but I love the Shatter Me series.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy Vow of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson! I did not get an ARC for that but I will be picking it up from the library when it comes out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool you got to meet Mafi. And mystery books haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How awesome you got to meet Tahereh Mafi. You've got me curious about your mystery books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, mystery book? I wonder what else you got. Such a tease :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  11. SOme interesting for you there! Haoot reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hurray for a signing! I can't wait to see what the mystery book is...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to see what the mystery books are! Lots of great books and reads in here, nonetheless! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!