Apr 21, 2019

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Well, this week wasn't as exciting as last week...book wise. Real life wise it was exactly the same. Chaotic, busy, and stressful! I did take Friday off and omg, did I need a break! It was so nice to have a day where I wasn't stressing out over everything. Not looking forward to Monday though. Ugh. 


Here's what I got this week:

No Country for Old Gnomes by Delilah S. Dawson & Kevin Hearne



And then I found one of my wishlist bookmarks at B&N last weekend, so I picked it up then! Now there's just one more I reallllly want to get but I want to buy it at the store instead of ordering online. It's dangerous ordering something do delicate and having it shipped to me!


And I mean really...think about it...LOL!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. The title of that book is brilliant. I Hope it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of that book before, Jessica, but I agree with Samantha - the title is awesome :D
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that bookmark!! LOL Have a great week and happy reading!

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great that you took a Self-care day, I think I need another one of those soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you had Friday off, Jessica. I was lucky enough to have that day off and I must say it was needed. I hope you have a great week and enjoy your new book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy No Gnomes! The first book seemed a bit too silly for me, so I didn't read it.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  7. I listened to No Country for Old Gnomes. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes I heard about this book! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!