Apr 3, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine


Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos may have once been the baddest of the bad, but their wicked ways are (mostly) behind them-and now graduation is almost here! But before the seniors can don their custom-designed caps and gowns, courtesy of Evie, they've got an epic plan to put into action. There are tons of villain kids on the Isle of the Lost who are eager for their chance to come to Auradon Prep-even Celia, Dr. Facilier's trickster daughter, wants in on the deal!-and Mal's crew is using their upcoming visit to the Isle to help make it happen. But Auradon's biggest threat is still at large? 








I am SO behind on this series! I enjoyed the first book and have obtained the next two! I didn't even realize it wasn't just a trilogy!! Eek!


TITLE: Escape from the Isle of the Lost
AUTHOR: Melissa de la Cruz
PUBLISHER: Disney-Hyperion 
GENRE: MG Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: June 4, 2019






11 comments:

  1. I hope you'll enjoy the next two when you get around to reading them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a happy surprise to discover more books in a series you enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an eye catching cover :) Hope you enjoy when you catch up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really enjoying this series! I need to read the last book though before this one comes out. Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty. Hope you love it and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that cover!! Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy catching up on this series, Jessica.
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you're behind, than I'm downright overlooking it. I've had it on my radar from the first, but haven't had a chance to slip it into the TBR. Oops! Here's to future great reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one's new to me, but I love that cover! Curious about it!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my god!! That cover looks gorgeous! Great pick!!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always have trouble assuming a series is a trilogy only to have another book come out! I hope you get caught up and enjoy this book!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!