Apr 1, 2022

Book Blogger Hop

 

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

This week's question is: Do you ever get burnt out from reading? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addict Writer



MY ANSWER: Honestly...no. I enjoy reading. Now there may be times I'm struggling with a book and I get burnt out on that particular title. Which, generally, is when I switch to my sort of "speed reading." I rarely do this when I just sort of read a bit here and there and skip a lot of action and descriptions...we're talking maybe 1 in every 75 reads or so. Maybe more. It's extremely rare for me. But when I get that book that I just can't get into and it's a struggle to read, I will try to get through it as quickly as possible (pending that I've been reading it for 100+ pages) so I can get to something I am excited to read and all the stress and dismay of the last read vanishes as I get into my next read.

Since I read on my work breaks and lunches, maybe a little in the evening before bed, I don't really have time to be burnt out from reading. Even when I had my slow job and read for most of the day, I was never burnt out from reading. It's something I enjoy too much to ever get burnt out from it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!