Apr 12, 2022

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 


"'Ah, about that demon. Hodin?' she said as I sighed at my skinned knee. 'He was lying to you. I could see it in his aura.'

My heart gave a pound, and I forced myself to keep moving. 'About what?' I pulled a towel from the dryer to cover myself.

'That something went wrong,' she said." p 172*


*Quote comes from the ARC, therefore it and its page number are not final.

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Trouble With the Cursed
AUTHOR: Kim Harrison

PUBLISHER: Ace
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: June 14, 2022

 


Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Authors I Haven't Read, But Want To (submitted by Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse)

 

*in no particular order

 

10. DIANA URBAN--recently added this one to my TBR pile in February. Sounds exciting!
9. TERRI GAREY--this series has been in my TBR since I bought the books at the Borders closing sales. Sob...
8. KRISTEN CICCARELLI--still need to read this series too! Though I think I only have the first two books! Eep!




7. VANESSA LEN--debut author...so yeah, new for all! Lol.
6. LAURA SEBASTIAN--still need to read this trilogy too!
5. MADELEINE ROUX--one I really want to read because omg, that cover!
 
 
 
 

4. SIMONE ST. JAMES--I keep wanting to read her books! They all sound so exciting!
3. LEXI RYAN--this one sounds really good too!
2. TESSONIA ODETTE--recently discovered her titles and still haven't read them but omg they sound awesome!

 


1. SCARLETT ST. CLAIR--I cannot wait to read this one! The author is coming to my favorite Indie store in June, so I gotta up it in my TBR!




 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!