Apr 29, 2022

Book Blogger Hop

 

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

This week's question is: Which do you think is more likely--clean utopia or frenzied dystopia? (submitted by Julie @ Stepping Stone Book Reviews


MY ANSWER: Honestly with the way life has been the last few years, especially with the pandemic, I totally see a frenzied dystopia being more likely. The one with the most TP will rule them all...

But yeah, I mean seriously, having to venture out to the stores during this time and trying like hell to get a pack...that was honestly more harrowing than I anticipated. Then you see people trying to sell the crap on eBay or Amazon...it was disgusting.

So frenzied dystopia all the way! Though I would prefer a clean utopia!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!