Apr 30, 2022

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: April

CHALLENGE 1: 2022 Discussion Challenge

Info Dump Bookish Tag
TBR Alphabet Tag

 

Okay, I didn't do so hot this month. On any scale apparently! I'm at 16/35, so I'm not doing too bad end goal wise!



CHALLENGE 2: 2022 Series Ender Reading Challenge

None this month! Oh the pain of not even getting 1 done! Currently at 2/5 series completed. The problem here is that I mainly have series I need to start and finish (mainly trilogies).



CHALLENGE 3: The Backlist Reader Challenge 2022

King of Battle and Blood by Scarlett St. Clair (11/30/21)


I'm at 6/20 currently...feeling a wee bit uneasy at the moment.



CHALLENGE 4: 2022 New Release Challenge

Autumn's Wolf by Alyssa Rose Ivy (3/31/22)
Trouble with the Cursed by Kim Harrison (6/14/21)--Review to come at a later date






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!