Apr 1, 2022

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: March

CHALLENGE 1: 2022 Discussion Challenge

Lessons from Cereal Commercials
Netflix Book Tag
Fantasy Covers Without People on Them

 

 

Not as many as last month but not terrible either! I'm almost halfway there and it's only been 3 months! 14/35

 

 

CHALLENGE 2: 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Spark of Ash by Molly E. Lee (Ember in the Ashes)--though the review won't be up until May!
The Last Laugh by Mindy McGinnis (The Initial Insult)


I'm at 2/5 which isn't bad! Hopefully once I get through my review stack I can get back to finishing up series! I need to stop automatically saying yes to books I really want to read apparently! Lol!



CHALLENGE 3: The Backlist Reading Challenge 2022

Shadow of Light by Molly E. Lee (11/30/21)
The Initial Insult by Mindy McGinnis (2/23/21)


I'm at 5/20...I guess that's not bad! Once I clear out the review books I was theoretically planning to alternate between new releases and TBR books! So hopefully soon!



CHALLENGE 4: 2022 New Release Challenge

The Last Laugh by Mindy McGinnis (3/15/22)
Tear Down the Throne by Jennifer Estep (5/3/22)--Review to come at a later date
In Every Generation by Kendare Blake (1/4/22)


Currently I'm at 9/20!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!