Apr 3, 2022

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

What even was this week? I swear, while I do enjoy working from home and not having to commute and deal with traffic, it does make looking back on the week hard. Like what did I do? The answer is...not much! Lol. It was a pretty uneventful week to say the least. I'm still dying for a vacation or a book signing and alas, there is none to be had!

 

Here's what I got this week:

Gallant by V.E. Schwab--Owl Crate exclusive! I decided not to show off the other goodies, just in case other people haven't gotten theirs yet. Little surprises are still fun to get!
Crowbones by Anne Bishop--finally bought my KEEPER COPY!
Horror Hotel by Victoria Fulton & Faith McClaren--this one just sounded too good to pass up, so I picked it up with B&N's surprise sale!


For review from the author and publisher respectively, I received:

Autumn's Wolf by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC)--already read and reviewed!
The Luminaries by Susan Dennard (ARC)


THANK YOU Alyssa & Tor Teen!!



And then, wonder of wonders...I WON A GOODREADS GIVEAWAY!! I haven't won one of these in years! Seriously, I tracked it through my blog posts...October 2019 was the last time I won one! 

God of Neverland by Gama Ray Martinez (ARC)


THANK YOU Harper Voyager!


And then I received my preorder gift for House of Sky and Breath! I was starting to get worried about this one too, but thankfully it arrived unharmed!

 

THANK YOU Bloomsbury!


 

And that was it for me this week! I'm pretty excited about all of these reads! What did you all get?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!