Apr 24, 2022

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

It was another meh week. I can't complain really. I know things are getting close to picking up at work where I'll possibly be stressing out and longing for that 48 hour break! Lol. I'm thinking it will happen towards the end of May if not just straight up June. So likely end of May! I'm looking forward to Independent Bookstore Day next Saturday though! Hopefully I'll have more to share then!

Though this week may be entirely small in terms of haul...it truly was the BEST. HAUL. EVER!

 

For review I received: 

The Ballad of Never After by Stephanie Garber (ARC)--I definitely broke the sound barrier when I got this!!


THANK YOU Flatiron Books!!



And that was it for me! So naturally, I am re-reading OUABH so I can dive into this one asap! What did you all get this week?






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!