Apr 19, 2022

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 


"'Remember: There is only one person in this world who controls your destiny, and that is you. Don't ever let someone else dictate the terms of your life.'" p 59*


*Quote comes from the ARC, therefore it and its page number are not final.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Dig Two Graves
AUTHOR: Gretchen McNeil

PUBLISHER: Disney Hyperion
GENRE: YA Thriller
RELEASE DATE: April 26, 2022

 

 

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Bookish Merchandise I'd Love to Own

 

*in no particular order

 

 

10. LARGE LIBRARY ROOM--yes, I think the Beast's will do
9. BOOKCASE WITH ROLLING LADDER--because obviously!
8. LIBRARY PLAQUE--outside my library room I'd really like a plaque declaring it my library and it's established year...mainly when my book reading took off!



7. BOOK COVER POSTERS--okay, so I know these are an actual thing, but there are still so many covers I'd want as a poster, maybe miniature size or like 8x10 or even movie poster size if I can find the room!
6. BOOKISH MAPS--granted, this is another thing one can likely obtain. There are just more maps I'd like to own but maybe not in scroll format. Those are harder to display.
5. BOOKISH SNOW GLOBE--I've a few general bookish snow globes for holidays but what I'd reallllly love is seeing a bookish world miniaturized into a snow globe!




4. MORE REPLICA JEWELRY--it's hard to see in my old picture, but this is a replica necklace of June's from Marie Lu's Legend series! I loooove when designers make book jewelry come to life!
3. DECORATIVE ARC BOX--after 13 years of blogging, I can count the number of ARC boxes I received on one hand. First it was because I was a newbie, then I guess because I'm an original blogger and only newbies were getting them. Not sure what the formula to receiving them is, but I would love to one day get one of the ultra special ones I always see around!
2. BOOKISH CURRENCY--being a geek and a lover of non-monetary coins, I would love to see currency from fantasy books made real! I'd just think that would be cool! Lol.
 
 
 
1. MAGICAL TABLET THAT RECAPS BOOKS FOR YOU--so this is something that doesn't exist but needs to. I'm thinking of it as a recapper tablet like device. I know there are sites that will recap books in series in their own way, I'm thinking of this tablet as one that will do that too in a precise and easy listening way so that readers can be ready to dive into that next book a year after its predecessor released!
 
 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!