Apr 10, 2022

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

I write this post suuuuper late last night! Wasn't necessarily out doing anything wild or crazy...had dinner with my parents that then turned into a "late night" Sams/Walmart run for some groceries and then came home totally wiped...but I forced myself to get this post written up! Lol. The week was pretty mundane and normal. Once again, nothing exciting happened...so yeah. Although I did get word this week that in June there will be a book signing! It's for Scarlett St. Clair...an author in my TBR pile, so I need to read that one stat...and then read the series she's touring here for. It looks like it's Hades' POV of the Hades & Persephone series she has going. So I'll definitely need to add that to my TBR pile sooner rather than later! Lol.


This week I received:

I forgot to take a picture of the new book only Adult subscription box before I recycled it, so I'm using the standard one as the stand in! I got the first ever Fairy Loot Adult Book Only box book this week! It wasn't one on my radar, but since I've been seeing it a lot lately, I figure I might give it a try eventually. I wish I could read as fast as other readers...or you know, lose the ability to need sleep and be a healthy, functional human being! Lol.


Then in the last two weeks or so, I ordered about 6 different Caraval/OUABH art prints...yeah...I went on a binge there, Lol! And the first one arrived this week!

I positively adored this one of Evangeline and Jacks! It's designed by Giula F. Wille and I got it off her Etsy shop! It's still currently on sale right now too (as of Saturday night at least!)!



And that was it for me this week! Kind of shocking, right? Lol.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!