Jan 11, 2013

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.


Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

This week's question is: If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to really exists what would it be and why? ex. fae { submitted by @SeeingNight }

MY ANSWER: Oh. That's a different one! I'm not sure I have one that I would want to exist for purely existing reasons. Lots of supernatural creatures would have their downsides to existing. Weres and vamps might bite people, the fae could trick people into being their slaves...I see lots of downsides, especially if our supernatural creatures decided to embrace their "evil" side. So I really don't know how to answer said question.



26 comments:

  1. I thought that you would go with fairy Godmothers :) Thank you so much for stopping by my FF. Old Follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica,
    I completely agree, there will always be a negative to the situation. So why create new problems?! Great answer!
    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be afraid too, unless I wouldn't have to be human myself.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF post earlier.

    Have a fantastic Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you - I like the fairy godmother answer one of the commenters said :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's true. Every one could kill us or do something horrible. Scary possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about something benign like mermaids or unicorns? Thanks for stopping by my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by - I kind of got stuck on the downsides myself, but I went with dragons. Stop by and find out why!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't help it, I love my vamps! lol

    -Jenese @ Readers Confession
    www.readersconfession.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great question and after visiting all these blogs, I almost want them all to be real! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my FF - New Follower via email (Old GFC follower)

    Julie~ at New Adult Addiction and my brand new blog Clean Teen Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don’t know, I wouldn’t mind having a fallen angel…Patch?
    Yeah, supernatural creatures can be evil but so can humans.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had the same doubts as you, about supernatural creatures being evil haha. Have a great weekend!

    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  12. Faes are scary. I wouldn't want them around either.
    Thanks for stopping by my FF.
    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know you already saw my answer so...you mean supernaturals don't exist in your world?!? :)

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its a very good point that all supernatural beings would be dangerous, although if someone put a hot werewolf or vampire in my room I think I would probably have a hard time turning them down!

    New Follower

    -Stacy at Longtime Lover Of Literature

    ReplyDelete
  15. ha ha, i felt the same way. every supernatural creature had a down side / or evil deadly side... it was really hard.. thanks for checking out my FF ! - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, you are right. So many supernatural beings have evil sides, and if those dark sides surfaced, many of them would not be very pleasent to be around.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF:)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha that's true. Sadly, all supernatural creatures have their downsides.

    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for stopping by my post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great answer this week!!
    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my blog!! I am an old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is a difficult question to answer. You wouldn't want to unleash evil into the world. Thanks for visiting my FF. =] Old Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It would create a lot of problems, but it would be great to be able to meet them at least once. :) New Follower :) My FF

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yay! We both are pessimists lol.

    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  23. Totally fair, since most do have their downsides, though I feel like you can choose which variety and choose one that doesn't have said horrible downside ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's about what I thought, too! I don't think vamps would be sparkly in real life, and I'd really rather not encounter one in a dark alley >.<

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I agree that there is always a down side, however, even us, humans, have our faults too. The best part is that they don't, so we don't have to worry. Thank goodness. :) I did pick Dragons, but I wanted them to be like the ones in Eragon. I think it would be really cool to ride one.

    Thanks for stopping by my page. Sorry that I just got to you. Hope your Monday went well.

    Amanda the Book Slayer
    Old Follower

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!