Jan 17, 2013

Random Thursday

Today is January 17th! Do you know what that means?


Come on people, I've only been talking about it for months now...

>

>
>
>
>
>
>

I'm betting you're saying, it means that there's some odd days til RT 2013! And you're right! Only that it's 103 days away to RT!!!

So I took some time awhile back to plan out which panels I definitely want to attend! Based on subject matter, whether it's beneficial to the actual writing--business-y stuff, or just panels that have my fave authors in it!

There's a great one on Wednesday, Stuck in the Middle with Nancy Holder. This one is about when you stuck with your writing...which I currently am. So I definitely want to attend that one!

There's other great ones too! Like Mermaid and Monsters: Making Myths Come Alive or Anything Goes in UF or even Vampires We Love to Hate!

Luckily, there are just a few panels each day that run at the same times. I won't have to do a lot of hopping around, but there definitely will be some hopping since there will be other events going on besides just these panels!

Once again, I urge anyone who is attending to drop me an email or something! I'd love to meet up whenever possible and chat! Even if we just sit together at the same panel...for however long I need to stay there before hopping away!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!