Jan 13, 2013

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



I had a pretty good week this week! Didn't get to buy too much, but still received quite a bit of goodies!!

First off I bought for myself:


Rise by Andrea Cremer


Then I received from my fellow blogger pay Nereyda @ Mostly YA Book Obsessed:


 Foretold by Jana Oliver



Thanks, Nereyda!!


Then I received from the publisher for review:

 Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout (ARC)


Thanks Kate and Spencer Hill Press! 



Then I initially got this as a birthday gift, but then I had to return it and get a different size and that arrived this week too:


This totally awesome t-shirt with an incredibly awesome quote: I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books. And since I just showed off my bookshelves this week, you know how true that is for me!!

Then another t-shirt that I had to buy...really wasn't going to keep buying shirts, but when I saw this one on Shirt.Woot, I knew I HAD to have it!


Made even more perfect since I do wear glasses!! I thought it was too cute to pass up!

And then I finally, FINALLY, after nearly 2 months of searching after I first saw the Disney Pop bookmarks, I finally found the last one I wanted:


 Maleficent! I now have this one to add to my Ariel, Belle and Tinkerbell! Maleficent was the villain in my second favorite Disney princess movie, Sleeping Beauty, so I thought I HAD to have it! And after searching several, several Targets, I found it! I definitely did a happy dance yesterday when I saw it among the remaining Pop bookmarks!



And that was my incredible mailbox this week! What did you get?




24 comments:

  1. Oh I need to try Rise, this book sounds so interesting! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bookmark looks soooo cute. I still need to read the Covenant series AND I haven't even started any of Andrea's books.

    Old Follower

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2013/01/stacking-shelves-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come no one told me about these lovely bookmarks??? *-* me need it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I've seen Rise and Foretold around, they book look good! Enjoy =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice group of books and stuff. I got Rise this week too. Now I just have to find the time to read Rift. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Covanant series and can't wait for Apollyon! Hope you love it.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, cutest shirt ever! Love it! I have the JLA series, the first three, but haven't read them yet. I'm hearing rave reviews though, as always with JLA... I just need to get to them. Hope you enjoy your goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stuff this week. I love bookish shirts. Happy Reading and enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoy all your reads and cute t-shirts, Jessica! :) Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the t-shirts! Awesome haul. Have a great week Jessica! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww so cute! I love the tops and the books sound great :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books this week! I still need to read Deity but I still can't wait for Apollyon. Hope you enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great books this week :) Enjoy and love the bookmark :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome books and those shirts are the best!!! Now I'm tempted to go buy more things, gah! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Apollyon!!!! Jealous!!! I also really want to start the Demon Trapper's Daughter series! Love the shirts too! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see some great books there. Hope you enjoy them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome shirts! I always wanted something like that. I'm looking forward to your reviews! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like you added some great books this week. I have yet start the Convenant series. Lucky you for receiving Apollyon. Terrific T-shirts, I especially like the first.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOGM...YOU GOT APOLLYON!!!! I am dying...literally....dying to get that in my hands and see what happens next! I have heard amazing things about it and I just can't wait to find out what JLA has in store for us next! I've also heard great things about Rise, so I'll have to pick that up too soon.

    Awesome haul, Jessica! Hope you enjoy all your books! I can't wait to see what you think of them! And thanks for stopping by My StS post! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great haul! I can't wait to check out Rise! Enjoy your new books. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay you got the book! And you’re welcome! I hope you like it, I wouldn’t change a thing.
    I swear you find the awesomest Disney/book related things.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The shirt, the shirt! Awesome haul this week, Jessica!

    Old follower! :D

    Love, Kate @ The Bookaholic Blurbs :))

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ok, I'm totally jealous of your Disney Pop bookmark. I'm gonna have to search my Target and see if I can find some as well.
    Thanks so much for passing by my post!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!