Jan 1, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.
 
 
Totally lol'd with this one! Can totally relate to it!
 
 
"'I'm seventeen.'
 
"A relieved exhalation. 'Oh, good. No offense, but you look young.'
 
"'They always tell me I'll like it when I'm older.'" p 8*
 
 
*Quote comes from my ARC edition, therefore the quote and the page number are not final
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TITLE: Mind Games
AUTHOR: Kiersten White
PUBLISHER: HarperTeen
GENRE: YA Paranormal (?)--Struggling with a genre since it's not hardcore paranormal like her Paranormalcy trilogy.
RELEASE DATE:
February 19, 2013
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser! I can't wait until this one gets to the top of my review stack. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I'm so looking forward to this book! Thanks for the teaser, Jessica, I hope you like the book and I hope to read it once it's out!

    Thanks for stopping by my Teaser Tuesday post earlier.

    Happy New Year and happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Teaser!

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday!

    Catarina
    @Reading and Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh. This sounds interesting. I'm totally dying to read this book! :)
    I hope it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! I keep seeing this book everywhere lately.
    Happy reading! :)

    Here is my TT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Tease Jessica! I like it when I get told I look younger than I am, so I totally agree with the last line.

    Happy New Year and Happy Reading in 2013!!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get told that I look younger as well. I'm glad because I am nearing my 30s and I hope that I am still told that :)

    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gahh my friend suggested this book to me and it looks so awesome! Thanks for sharing. :D

    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you all ways have some amazing books on your blog. thanks for stopping by. and happy new year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teaser, I cant wait to read this book. :)

    Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!