Jan 29, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.
 
Found two teases and couldn't decide between them, so I went with both!!
 
 
"'Things happen,' he said. 'They happen, and we pick ourselves up, and we get back out there.'" p 214
 
 
"'I can run them through a program that flags image manipulation. Beep beep boop boop.'
 
Luc, Juliet, Lindsey, and I looked around at one another.
 
I squinted at the phone. 'I'm sorry, Jeff, did you just say 'beep beep boop boop'?'
 
'Computer sound effects,' he said, as if I asked him to explain the most obvious conclusion in the world." p 217


TITLE: House Rules
AUTHOR: Chloe Neill

PUBLISHER: NAL Penguin
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: February 5, 2013
 
 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Ha!! Great teaser! I love it. Thank you so much for stopping by my TT. Old follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I can hardly wait for this book to arrive at my house. My teasers this week are from Not Quite Dating by Catherine Bybee and The Last Station Master by S.A.M. Posey. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds very interesting. Your teasers make me want to read the book. I will have to check it out. Thanks for sharing and visiting my teaser. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahhhhahaha!! Too funny!!! Love it! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the teasers! I just might pick this one up.
    Here's my teaser !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one sounds good :) Thanks for stopping by earlier!

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was super hooked to this series, then after about four or so books, I got behind. I've got to get back into this series!! Thanks for the reminder! hehe

    Here's my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm reading this one next, really hope it doesn't disappointing because I have high hopes for it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Teaser!

    Here's My Teaser Tuesday!

    Catarina
    @Reading and Things

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's an intriguing teaser. Certainly not what I expected.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. This teaser just reminded me to pick up on my Chloe Neill books. Thanks for sharing.
    -Jelly My First Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol. Beep beep boop boop. Sounds great. I do have this series on my Want list, so it's great to see a teaser for it. :) Hope you are enjoying. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a funny teaser, I think I'd like this book

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!