Jan 12, 2013

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: Favorite Sci-Fi TV Series!



*in no particular order


This one might be tough, since I am not 100% sure if these shows are classified as "sci-fi", but I am giving it a go!!



ROSWELL

This was the first show to come to mind! Sure it only had 3 seasons, but I soooo loved it!! And it definitely fits the bill in sci-fi!




SUPERNATURAL

 I'm going to call this sci-fi, there's a lot of paranormal weirdness going on that I think it's a pretty good fit!




BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER

So yeah, we're seeing a paranormal theme. Like I said, I don't watch a lot of hard sci-fi. No alien shows for me or the typical kind of sci-fi. But in my defense, these paranormal shows are like the paranormal books I read, which are shelved in sci-fi/fantasy. So it's close, right? 




TRUE BLOOD

I still need to watch the season 4 DVDs, but I cannot wait to do so!!




THE TWILIGHT ZONE

 Yeah, I ran out of shows I could justify classifying sci-fi, so I decided to pick the old Twilight Zone episodes! I enjoy watching these occasionally! Especially on the New Years marathon! They are quite funny!




2 comments:

  1. Buffy the Vampire is listed under sci-fi shows so I think it counts! I really loved that one and never missed an episode. I hear fantastic things about Supernatural, but I haven't watched that one yet. It just won some awards on People's Choice. I watch True Blood too, but I have about a season's worth recorded on my DVR that I haven't gotten to yet. Great list here! Thank you for stopping by my Top 5. Old Follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! Great choices! We have a we in common. :)

    Here's my Top 5 Top 5 Sunday post!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!