Jan 19, 2013

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.


Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: Favorite Sci-Fi (Space Opera) Books!


*in no particular order


Another topic that will be a struggle. I don't read anything that's really "sci-fi" like. Or "space opera" like either. But again, the books I buy are in the "sci-fi/fantasy" section. Not that that really means anything. Uhhh...how to go about doing this...


THE ENTIRE ROSWELL BOOK SERIES
by Multiple Authors

  A somewhat easy one! Of course these are only a handful of the books I had! Roswell High was the first set that was definitely different from the TV series, then there was the suspense series, which included the last two books in the picture plus one more. Then there were 4 more Roswell books that took place sometime during the 2 season I think, random moments that didn't make it an episode! And then of course there were 4 more books that picked up where the series left off! So yeah, I definitely enjoyed this set of series as a teen!




WEATHER WARDEN SERIES
by Rachel Caine

  This was a pretty awesome series that can be considered sci-fi, I hope! What with people who have the ability to control the elements of earth, weather, air, fire and water. I think that was all of them at least! Oh yeah, and there's also the Djinn! Love David!




THE IRON DRUID SERIES
by Kevin Hearne
  
 A series I am sooooo behind in! I guess this can be construed as sci-fi. Not really keeping to the "space" theme though...




METAWARS SERIES
by Kelly Meding

 Another series I fell behind in. Luckily I am only behind by 1 book. This one might be somewhat more sci-fi-y. It had a sort of super hero theme going on.




SIGNS OF THE ZODIAC SERIES 
by Vicki Pettersson

 Another superhero themed type series! This one was incredibly awesome though!





1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've read any of these. I did like the Roswell tv-show, but had no idea about the books.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!