Jun 3, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Hammered by Kevin Hearne (5 stars)
Awaken by Meg Cabot (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Tricked by Kevin Hearne (5 stars)


Reviews That Were Posted:

Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead (ARC) (4.5 stars)
Tempest Revealed by Tracey Deebs (ARC) (5 stars)
Elegy by Tara Hudson (ARC) (4.5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Trapped by Kevin Hearne


What I Plan to Read This Week:

Wrong Side of Dead by Kelly Meding


Other Posts of Interest:




3 comments:

  1. My copy of Gameboard of the Gods should arrive tomorrow. Unfortunately, I had it shipped to my summer home and I won't be there until June 12. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, you had a great week! I want to read these, especially the Iron druid Chronicles & the Dreg City series, I've heard great things about them, but I'm yet to try them. Happy reading & have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!