Jun 3, 2013

Cover Art Reveal--Broken

Here is the cover for Marianne Curley's Broken! Book 2 in her newest trilogy, that actually doesn't start until later this month.



It's definitely a captivating cover! Very stunning and eye-catching. There's no final cover description yet, but here's what Goodreads said:

Torn between the human world and the angel world, with two incredible young men in love with her, Ebony must navigate a new path in this thrilling sequel to Hidden.

I look forward to it!


Broken releases April 8, 2014


3 comments:

  1. Hmmm..... I do like this cover too!! Great pick!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous! I love the whiteness of it, if you know what I mean!
    Suzy Turner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember liking the cover of Hidden and I like this one a lot too! This is a series I have added to my TBR from seeing it here :D Thank you for sharing! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!