Jun 2, 2013

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



I had a pretty great week of book getting! Added a keeper copy and then some new reads!!


For keeps is:



Then ones that got added to the ever growing TBR stack:


Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout--Bound to be a popular pick this weekend
Tempest Reborn by Nicole Peeler
The Keep by Veronica Wolff*
Of Triton by Anna Banks*


*Still have to read the previous ones in this series but got them on sale so couldn't say no!



That's my haul! What did you get?



11 comments:

  1. Oh good, you got The Keep! I'm seriously considering breaking down and buying it since I NEED to know what happens next! Same with Tempest Reborn since it's the last book of the series! Good reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need to start reading more adult series. You got some really excellent books in your haul this week. Come visit me as well. Love Kady Cross

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of Triton *.* Oh its soooo beautiful! You NEEED to read the first one! I love this series so much!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover of Obsession! My review of Obsidian just went up on my blog it was so good, I'm even more excited to finish the series now so I can get to Obsession :) I hope you enjoy everything!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting Of Triton, but some books I've been wanting are way too expensive for me right now. I still need to start The Watchers series.

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-16.html?utm_source=BP_recent

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of awesome books Jessica! Can't wait to get my hands on Obsession... love JLA!!

    Here's My StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of awesome books Jessica! Can't wait to get my hands on Obsession... love JLA!!

    Here's My StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got Of Poseidon, haven't read it yet, but if I like it, i'm buying Of Triton too! :D Nice haul. :)

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely haul, Jessica! I am so behind on Veronica Wolff, ugh! Need to catch up soon! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsession - I'm really looking forward to this one. Hope you enjoy your haul and I'm sorry I'm a little late this week. :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!