Jun 17, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

 Darkness Devours by Keri Arthur (4.5 stars)
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion (5 stars)
Darkness Hunts by Keri Arthur (5 stars)
Darkness Unmasked by Keri Arthur (5 stars)
In a Witch's Wardrobe by Juliet Blackwell (5 stars)



Currently Reading:

A Cursed Embrace by Cecy Robson



What I Plan to Read this Week:

Blackhearted Betrayal by Kasey MacKenzie
Kitty Steals the Show by Carrie Vaughn



Other Posts of Interest:





6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You read only great books last week, what a treat! I'm gonna check out some of them that I haven't read yet :) It's always nice to see high star ratings :)

    Thanks for stopping by my It's Monday... post earlier. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of Keri Arthur books! Is the main character an angel? I like the wings in any case. I've always wanted to have wings.

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting lineup of books....ENJOY. I normally don't read books in these genres, though.

    Have a great week!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday!! What are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some great books coming up this week! Nice shifter novels!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly got some reading done! The only book I've read is Warm Bodies. Hope you enjoy the books you have planned for this week! :) Thanks for stopping by.

    ~ Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you had a great reading week! I want to read all of these, the only one I've read is Warm Bodies, and I loved it of course :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!