Jun 10, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Trapped by Kevin Hearne (5 stars)
Wrong Side of Dead by Kelly Meding (4 stars)
Back from the Undead by D.D. Barant (4 stars)
Undead to the World by D.D. Barant (4.95 stars)


Currently Reading:

Darkness Devours by Keri Arthur


What I Plan to Read this Week:

 Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
Darkness Hunts by Keri Arthur


Other Posts of Interest:





6 comments:

  1. Well, I must say that the cover of your books you choose are amazing. I haven't read any of those.
    I'm currently reading Specials by Scott Westerfeld and I just bought Nemesis by Jo Nesbo.
    Happy reading!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems you had a great reading week, since you enjoyed all of your reads :) I hope you'll enjoy Warm Bodies, it's one of my favs! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those Undead books seem pretty cool! How come I've never heard of this series before? I just might check out some more books form your list as well - they look great!

    Thanks for stopping by my It's Monday... post earlier.

    Have a wonderful week, happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I haven't heard of these books either. :)

    ENJOY your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday!! What are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some beautiful covers. Hope the stories are equally wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Warm Bodies is one of those books I've been trying to get to for years. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for visiting my Monday post.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!