Jun 27, 2013

Random Thursday

So have I ever shared some of my favorite Etsy shops with you guys? I love shopping on Etsy because I like finding unique jewelry there! I don't really buy from regular stores anymore! So every time I am showing you guys some jewelry piece I bought, it's from an Etsy shop!

Some of my faves are:




Space Pearls, Kayla-Marie has some really nice pieces that can be fairy tale related as well as other fantasy-ish pieces! She also has Hunger Games and Harry Potter items too!




Treasured Charms, this one is has some simple charmed necklaces but I love looking at them! There's a lot of variety too! 


Bella Lili, this one's not an Etsy shop anymore. It started as one, but now she runs her own website. I LOVE her stuff! Her pieces are just so awesome! I bought quite a lot from her back on Etsy, and I browse her shop nearly every day looking at her newest items. Her stuff is very lovely and handcrafted and are pretty unique too!




1 comment:

  1. I love Etsy! Thanks for sharing some shops!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!