Jun 29, 2013

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: Best Books of 2013 so far!


*in no particular order

Oh man! I just did this kind of post on Tuesday with ten picks!! Click the titles to see my reviews!



by Cecy Robson

Loved this one! A great followup to the first one! Looking forward to seeing where this series goes!



by Tara Hudson

As emotional as this one was, I still very much enjoyed it! It truly did end as it should.



by Rachel Hawkins

This was a fun, spunky little read with an interesting twist!



by Keri Arthur

Can we say OMG?! This one was just wicked awesome! So many twists and revelations! Cannot wait for the next one!




by Jocelynn Drake

Another fabulous read in the dark and gritty world of Urban Fantasy! Looking forward to more of Jocelynn's newest series!



2 comments:

  1. I still haven't read any of these, but I want to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks!!! Im still half way through Angel's Ink LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!