Aug 5, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:


Two Weeks Notice by Rachel Caine (3.5 stars)
Carniepunk by Multiple Authors (4 stars)
Omens by Kelley Armstrong--Review to come at a later date




Currently Reading:

Into the Dark: The Shadow Prince by Bree Despain (ARC)




What I Plan to Read this Week:

Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter (ARC)




Other Posts of Interest:





6 comments:

  1. ENJOY your reads..love the covers.

    THANKS for stopping by my blog earlier.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to your thoughts on both Into the Dark: The Shadow Prince & Through the Zombie Glass :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally envious of your ARC of Zombie Glass. I really enjoyed the first book. I can't wait to read more about Cole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wanted to join this week's TTT but the question/topic was hard :)

    Zombie Glasssssss! Aaaaaaaaah! Am jealous!!

    Enjoy and happy reading, Jes!

    Love,
    Kate @ The Bookaholic Blurbs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want to read Through the Zombie Glass! Carniepunk looks great too. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!