Sep 2, 2013

A New Blog Fest--In Your Pants!

Hey all! So Summer at My Inner Fairy saw this little blogfest idea and "borrowed" it! ;)

It sounded like fun so I thought I would sign up, and of course I now have no current read going as I finished it right before the weekend! So I'll have to go with the title of my upcoming read!

So the rules, very simple ones, are that you select the book title you are reading and add "in your pants" to it.

Simple right?

Now, due to my next read, my phrase gets a tad inappropriate in some ways!


ORIGIN IN YOUR PANTS!








6 comments:

  1. Nice title! Thank you so much for taking the time to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHE, every post I read for this blogfest gives me a giggle - this one is no exception.

    My post is here (at the bottom)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!