Sep 26, 2013

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.


Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

This week's question is: Reading Nook Tour: Give us a tour of your favorite reading spots. 

MY ANSWER: If I'm not reading in some public spot, my favorite reading spot tends to be my bed!



11 comments:

  1. In bed reading spots are probably going to be popular.. I know it's one of mine..

    Old follower. My Feature Follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think to mention my bed. Guess I should have included that one too.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF.
    Happy Friday

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bed looks so comfy!!

    xo from a new GFC follower
    Sarah @ The Ultimate Bookworms
    http://theultimatebookworm23.blogspot.ca/2013/09/feature-for-follow-1.html

    Sorry for the long link, I'm still trying to learn how to post so you can just click the title and it will bring you to the page, but I'm having no luck :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading in my bed makes it to easy for me to fall asleep. I always admire anyone that can do it lol

    Thanks for stopping by Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same, reading in bed is just so comfy lol
    Thanks for stopping by my FF, I'm an old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I probably read the most in bed! I like my couch a lot, too.

    Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like reading on my bed before going to sleep, but for the most part I like reading on my couch :)

    My FF :)


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bed is my favorite spot too.
    Thanks for stopping by The Harem.
    Have a great weekend. Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah! An Underworld poster!! Sorry, back to the subject. Yes, reading in bed is the best, especially with a night light :) Thanks for stopping by my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a comfy place you have :D Thanks stopping by on friday.Sorry I saw only today(sunday).

    Well,Happy Sunday!! :D Oldie Follower!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!